Our best selling Keratin Blowout treatment is as easy to apply as any deep conditioning product. Just one bottle and no compilicated instructions.
You dont need any special equipment and everything you need to know for a perfect treatment is included here.
How to Apply Zene Progress Keratin Blowout Treatment
1. Wash your hair with a salt free (sodium) shampoo. (Anti-residual clarifying shampoos are ideal, but if you don’t have any use something very mild like a baby shampoo)
2. Rinse well. The idea here is to get rid of any lingering product residue, as well as city grime and pollution build up. (Your Keratin Blowout will work best on clean hair)
4. Using a small brush (a toothbrush will do) or massaging in with your fingers (in which case we suggest wearing rubber gloves), apply the treatment evenly over your hair. Start at the roots, then work your way out ensuring hair is well coated
5. Once you’ve finished wait 20 minutes
6. Using a comb and working from the roots out again, get rid of the excess Keratin Blowout treatment and discard. (It’s important to get as much product out as possible)
7. Dry your hair normally, with a dryer on the hottest setting available, brushing straight as you go. Again, discard any excess Keratin Blowout solution
8. When your hair is virtually dry to the touch, use electric straighteners to finish the job. A high setting works best with all Brazilian Treatment products.
* Important. Work slowly and thoroughly, passing the straighteners over each section 6-7 times, allowing your hair to cool between passes
This ‘locks-in’ the treatment assuring a really smooth finish to your Keratin Blowout.
(Tip: Don’t panic if your hair doesn’t look arrow straight during this period, it’s all part of the treatment. Go over any waves that appear again with your straighteners. No need to apply extra Keratin Blowout solution
10. Rinse thoroughly with warm water (you don’t need to use shampoo until the next time you wash after a treatment)
* That’s it. Wash and go hair that looks and feels fabulous. Healthier, glossier, with a natural shine that makes Zene Progress the Keratin Blowout of choice for home users and stylists alike.